Tuesday 30 September 2014

BLACK BIRD AND THE BERRIES, Watercolor Painting Birds and Cottage Garden

The first time I saw a black bird behave this way.  It sat on the lawn instead of running around.  Normally when a black bird saw me it would keep a distance.  This time it did not move but sat on the lawn.  I heard some humming strange noise.  I looked around I saw nothing then I realized the noise came from the bird.  Then I look at its direction,  I realized the bird did not care about my existence because of the ripening berries I grew near the fence.  I painted the bird with its fascination of the berries using the landscape composition of the popular path toward the sandpit.

Fantastic Watercolor Outdoor Painting Black Bird, flowers and Berries, 29.5x42cm
Fantastic Watercolor Outdoor Painting Black Bird, flowers and Berries, 29.5x42cm
If you have any queries relating to the painting or would like a painting by commission, please leave me a message via the contact form gadget on the top right corner of the blog.  Thank you for your interest.


9 comments:

  1. Susan Keller2:45 PM
    Very Lovely Work! (source: Google +)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ken newman7:57 PM+1
    nice work ...i like the black bird  (source: Google +)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luana BĂ©atrice Lazar
    10:14 AM
    Lovely!  (source: Google +)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jorge Luis Cervera
    7:49 PM
    So lovely. the details on the flowers and the bird are just beautiful.  (source: Google +)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bryn Art
    8:10 AM
    Really like this, the birds just hanging out with a look on his face like "yeah... I'm hanging out, so what?". (source: Google +)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Romar Cogley
    Yesterday 11:49 PM
    This is so appealing! lovely! (source: Google +)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howie Joe Marcus
    5:38 AM
    Beautiful! (source: Google +)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howie Joe Marcus
    5:39 AM
    Beautiful piece! (source: Google +)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bryn Art2 Oct 2014+1
    Really like this, the birds just hanging out with a look on his face like "yeah... I'm hanging out, so what?".

    Phong Trinh2 Oct 2014+1
    +Bryn Art thank you for your comment! yes, I did catch the expression. The black bird attitude is very blunt and obvious.. this shows something about them. If something they like they just can't be bothered about anything else! :-) (source: Google +)

    ReplyDelete