Friday 1 August 2014

COTTAGE WITH HYDRENGEA, Watercolor Painting Home and Garden

"If you can't have it, dream it"  I talked to myself.  That's my motto for creating Country Cottage Lifestyle Series.  With paintings bit by bit reality of a painter emerges.  Sometimes the art created a reality that is better than the real existence.  To the artist the art becomes real, more real than the real world.  I love to put the cottages together to make a fun village and dream of a wonderful village lifestyle that is disappearing fast as the world moves into modernisation with explosive population!  

Very Charming Country Cottage with Garden (1) Watercolor on paper, 29.5x42cm
Very Charming Country Cottage with Garden (1) Watercolor on paper, 29.5x42cm

If you have any queries relating to the painting, please leave me a message via the contact form gadget on the top right corner of the blog.  Thank you for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment