Friday 8 August 2014

GONDOLAS AND THE PRINCESS WINDOW, Postcards Watercolor Painting Venice

I love this painting because I always love fancy features on old buildings.  They gave a hint of the presence of a little princess somewhere.  It was a notion of dream.  I love the window above the waiting gondolas.  It was a bit like the story of Cinderella with the pumpkin carriage hence, the title the picture.  I like the little bridge too.  I added two little figures to complete the romance scene of the place

Venice, Italy Watercolor Painting on paper Popular Classic Postcard or Pochade size 6 x 8 inches or 15 x 20 cm
Venice, Italy Watercolor Painting on paper
Popular Classic Postcard or Pochade size 6 x 8 inches or 15 x 20 cm 
For more exclusive art, please visit:
http://emillionsart.com/artist.php?id=30

No comments:

Post a Comment