Thursday 7 August 2014

MORNING FRESH, Watercolor Painting Landscape

Looking at the ducks enjoying themselves in this mud marshland in a warm clear morning, I wanted to be a duck!  If other members of the group were not there, I would probably not doing any painting at all.  Blue birds and all sort of ducks in a relaxing mode are very interesting.  I used a technique I had when painting other paintings with live animals.  First sit and watch until they get into my head.  I told them to stay there while I worked on the composition!  It's how lively and interactive outdoor painting can be.  It was mind boggling but it was fun!
New Zealand Landscape Garden Pond Watercolor Painting on paper  size 29.5 x 42 cm
New Zealand Landscape Garden Pond Watercolor Painting on paper
 size 29.5 x 42 cm
If you have any queries relating to the painting, please leave me a message via the contact form gadget on the top right corner of the blog.  Thank you for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment