Tuesday 5 August 2014

MORNING IN AUCKLAND CITY, Watercolor Painting Cities, Towns, Villages

It was a beautiful morning, great day for outdoor painting.  I love the elegant look of Auckland city from Orakei reserve.  Fresh air and pleasant weather It is a real treat.  Not just the day was dazzling, the bushes, boats, water, sky and city and all puzzled me as well.  It’s a challenge to capture the atmosphere and the elegance of the view regarding all the elements that I wanted to be part of the painting.  I stood on the slope and made a sketch.  Quickly I threw the colors in while gazing at the view.  When I stopped, I realized the picture was almost finished.  It was the thrill of a quiet day!  and Yes!  I love the charming green with the morning fresh of this city!
Wonderful New Zealand City Watercolor Painting on paper  size 29.5 x 42 cm
Wonderful New Zealand City Watercolor Painting on paper size 29.5 x 42 cm
If you have any queries relating to the painting, please leave me a message via the contact form gadget on the top right corner of the blog.  Thank you for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment