Sunday 17 August 2014

MOUNT ALFRED, Watercolor Painting Landscape

Like seeing a big Teddy standing in an enormous play yard waiting for me, Mt Alfred big and bold in deep soft blue made me feel like having a friend on the walk.  The schist stone dry, flat under my feet, the foliage soft and pure, the sky was clear and the blues were very seductive!  It was one of the best walks I had.  These were the thoughts that hold my hand during the painting process capturing the spirit of the place with colours, forms and textures..  I like that gigantic big blue (Alfred) Teddy a lot.  One day I spotted the Glenorchy schist stones in a garden centre nearby.  They look like the toe print or finger print of Alfred, my Teddy!  I realized he was always with me, in my thought.  Mt Alfred gave me an unforgettable walk and that was fun!
Wonderful Landscape mountain, path and foliage  Watercolor Painting on paper size 29.5 x 42 cm
Wonderful Landscape mountain, path and foliage, Watercolor Painting on paper size 29.5 x 42 cm
If you have any queries relating to the painting, please leave me a message via the contact form gadget on the top right corner of the blog.  Thank you for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment