Thursday 21 August 2014

THE PRINCESS and HER CARRIAGE, Pen Watercolor Painting Drawing Figure

Technology has changed the face of the earth.  This scene is just came out of my imagination.  It's Cinderella party!  The pumpkin carriage will take her to the party she deserves.  To me, Cinderella does exist in modern world.  She is the kind hands that pull someone out of trouble.  Simple thing like a pumpkin in the garden... we tend to forget.. I created this image to remind myself something .. that would always stay as part of the fabric of human life regardless of the enormous pace of science, technology advance..     
Wonderful Pen Watercolor Painting Drawing Figure, Fine Art
Wonderful Pen Watercolor Painting Drawing Figure, Fine Art
If you have any queries relating to the painting, please leave me a message via the contact form gadget on the top right corner of the blog.  Thank you for your interest

No comments:

Post a Comment