Tuesday 16 September 2014

BLUE WAVES, Watercolor Painting Nudes, Female Figures

Stop press!  I've just found out I sold some prints through FAA (Fine Art America).  It's one of my paintings that I did sometimes ago in a live nude painting session.  Painting live model is very exciting!  there's a quiet communication while painting is in progress!  I saw an ocean inside her!  Here it is the image... 

I apologize in advance to followers and viewers who feel offended by the image! 

Fabulous Watercolor Painting Figures, Female Nude Original Available for Sale
Fabulous Watercolor Painting Figures, Female Nude
Original Available for Sale
If you have any queries relating to the painting, please leave me a message via the contact form gadget on the top right corner of the blog.  Thank you for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment