Saturday 13 September 2014

ZINNIA SONATA (6), Watercolor Painting Summer Flowers

I love all expression of flowers, budding, blooming and dying.  The process of making colors under the heat of the sun is a bit like the process of painting.  It is exciting to see a blooming flower.  It is exciting to see colors on paper (in my case, it's watercolors!).  This helps to explain I like nature so much!  I always want to see more of nature in progress!
Sensation Fine Art Watercolor painting on Paper Zinnia Sonata series, Six of Eight
Sensation Fine Art Watercolor painting on Paper
Zinnia Sonata series, Six of Eight
If you have any queries relating to the painting, please leave me a message via the contact form gadget on the top right corner of the blog.  Thank you for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment