Saturday 13 September 2014

ZINNIA SONATA (8), Watercolor Painting Summer Flowers

Flowers stand out more in a vase because their environment or surrounding change.  The usual contrast or competing colors of other plants are removed.  Putting them against a dark window in the evening creates an intimate sense...At the end of the day, I like to stare at them alone in the evening in the warm light as the day fades away.  I love to hang on to every summer day as long as I could so I can have a double summer! :-)

Sensation Fine Art Watercolor painting on Paper Zinnia Sonata series, Eight of Eight
Sensation Fine Art Watercolor painting on Paper
Zinnia Sonata series, Eight of Eight
If you have any queries relating to the painting, please leave me a message via the contact form gadget on the top right corner of the blog.  Thank you for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment