Sunday 22 March 2015

Feeding Time, Watercolor Painting Garden and Animals

The palm around the pond was left to grow wild to protect the fish from the king fisher, heron and sometimes duck and cat.  There were a lots of fear.  Sometimes they didn't even come up!  t take the opportunities of feeding the fish to make them get used to me, my voice, reflection of feeding hand and the click of the food jar.  They know and the get excited.  I love the joy they have.  I used strong vibrant colours and pattern to record the moment.  Hope you like it!

The palm around the pond was left to grow wild to protect the fish from the king fisher, heron and sometimes duck and cat.  There were a lots of fear.  Sometimes they didn't even come up!  t take the opportunities of feeding the fish to make them get used to me, my voice, reflection of feeding hand and the click of the food jar.  They know and the get excited.  I love the joy they have.  I used strong vibrant colours and pattern to record the moment.  Hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment