Thursday 3 December 2015

Nature is Simple, En Plein Air Watercolour Painting Landscape

I like looking into water on rocks.  There are little sea lives that, I guess, are of interest of sea gulls.  Walking pass, I could see some people also seemed to have discovered something on rocks around the bay.  It's a good way to spend time with friends in a relaxing way in a busy city.
After locating good seat on the deck, I decided to paint this unusual composition, seaside roading architecture!.  I wasn't so sure but I went ahead any way.   I put the painting away in a draw.  I thought I would change my mind after a while.  I look at it again.  I was surprised I like it a bit more. I like the little conversation here and there..  and somewhere someone enjoy a connection, a friendship in a casual way.. like a fife form in nature in little water residue on rocks
Looking at nature we discover a lot about ourselves.  The real balance that fosters life are all around us.  Some spend a few minutes to appreciate it others, a life time.  Like air and water, like feeling alive, nature is simple, mysteriously simple!
I like looking into water on rocks.  There are little sea lives that, I guess, are of interest of sea gulls.  Walking pass, I could see some people also seemed to have discovered something on rocks around the bay.  It's a good way to spend time with friends in a relaxing way in a busy city. After locating good seat on the deck, I decided to paint this unusual composition, seaside roading architecture!.  I wasn't so sure but I went ahead any way.   I put the painting away in a draw.  I thought I would change my mind after a while.  I look at it again.  I was surprised I like it a bit more. I like the little conversation here and there..  and somewhere someone enjoy a connection, a friendship in a casual way.. like a fife form in nature in little water residue on rocks Looking at nature we discover a lot about ourselves.  The real balance that fosters life are all around us.  Some spend a few minutes to appreciate it others, a life time.  Like air and water, like feeling alive, nature is simple, mysteriously simple!
Around the Bay, Watercolour Painting, Auckland, NZ

No comments:

Post a Comment