Thursday 24 March 2016

Memories, Watercolour Painting

When someone whom we know dearly has died, our mind are flooded with memories. Our veins struggle. Tears come.. sometimes without logic.. tears just come.

I used to be paralysed for days or weeks.. sometimes consider giving up trying and wonder I probably should live a life like other .. even I do not know what it means.. No it does not sound like me at all.. I love individuality.. love to be a person as natural as a bird!

This time, I put myself to the test. As the idea comes, I pick up a brush and paint.. my head out. I paint between tears.. I keep going with a thought.. if the painting come out right.. then I have something.. No definitely Not to give up… As the painting in progress, I remember the person who just died was the person who said "Never" as I turned around she said "Never give up" with a smile and a beam in her eyes. There was a ton of determination in that little smile. She had never given up at all. It was more than ten years ago.

The tears disappeared as I came close to putting the finishing touch. This finished painting put a little smile on my face and a little shine in my eyes… I won by not to surrender to the habit of surrendering. The sadness has become an opportunity to cherish and to share.. victory to the spirit of art and art lovers..

I am sure most of us would have a chance to know someone who has ability to wipe our tears, warm our heart, light our path .. after death… give your soul a moment. They'll reveal themselves to you.

Art is a form of communication beyond physical limitation.. I like the painting so much.. it become a series..

Take care and God bless
Seascape, Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment