Tuesday 10 June 2014

MAGELLANIC PENGUIN,watercolor painting birds

GLOBAL WARMING ON ANTARCTICA
The sun is out again.  More days of grey clouds and rain .  The G20 conference in Australia ending with President Obama's speech on Global warming...

It's like winter here.  At last the sun is out of the clouds shining.  After days of grey clouds and rain  I had a few minutes with the sun.  Quickly I photo a few of my paintings and try to post.  Here is one of them 
Wonderful Antarctic Sea Bird Painting, Watercolor on paper 10"x12", Original Fine Art for Sale USD $150
Wonderful Antarctic Sea Bird Painting, Watercolor on paper 10"x12"
Hear the ocean, see the ocean and play with the ocean is my dream.  Penguins get into my sleep.  I can't swim in icy water but I love the crisp, clear water I love the roar of the ocean.  The place that I could never be but here it is. A great nature wonder!  I leave the rest to your imagination..
To get more time for painting I rely on the fabulous ArtPal.com for printing and delivery of my work. 

If you have any queries relating to the painting, please leave me a message via the contact form gadget on the top right corner of the blog.  Thank you for your interest. 

1 comment:

  1. Penguins are really special! Love them. Delightful in winter days!

    ReplyDelete