Saturday 16 August 2014

BIRDWATCHER HUT, Watercolor Painting Landscapes

This marsh land by the sea is the favorite place for birds.  Because it is near the sea, we have a mix of shore birds, sea birds, swam bird and ducks.  I was terrified, overwhelmed and excited with Comoran on the tree, blue birds near the water, relaxing ducks and wonderful mix of foliage.  Excitement gave me the energy for the painting process.  At the end I was exhausted but happy because I was probably more ambitious than I should for an outdoor direct painting.  I think there many things in life just happened then when you gain consciousness you would ask "How the hell did this happened?"  I asked myself several times but NOT telling anyone because they would not understand it.  I hope some painters out there would.  Soon after this painting was done.  The hut was removed.  The birds became very friendly to people, there was no need for the hut.  The birds love to interact with people, especially children.  The painting became the record for the place!.  I just love the tone of the painting.  It is so soothing like the feel of the duck in the water!
Wonderful Landscape Marsh land and birds,  Watercolor Painting on paper size 29.5 x 42 cm
Wonderful Landscape Marsh land and birds, 
Watercolor Painting on paper size 29.5 x 42 cm 
If you have any queries relating to the painting, please leave me a message via the contact form gadget on the top right corner of the blog.  Thank you for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment