Friday 15 August 2014

MORNING WALK, Watercolor Painting Landscape

Every time I walk here I admire this view and wish to paint it.  One day we went outdoor painting.  The weather suddenly changed and we had to retreat to plan B which was going to this site.  Leaning against the garden fence, I work quickly.  The painting was finished quickly.  I was glad that was a fun exciting and productive day.  We had plenty of chat and a cuppa of hot coffee!  The wish came true!  It was a happy day!  Magic!

Wonderful Landscape by the Sea, Watercolor Painting on paper  size 29.5 x 42 cm
Wonderful Landscape by the Sea, Watercolor Painting on paper size 29.5 x 42 cm
If you have any queries relating to the painting, please leave me a message via the contact form gadget on the top right corner of the blog.  Thank you for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment