Friday 29 August 2014

FARM YARD LUNCH, Watercolor Painting Farm Animals, Chicken

When I was a young child, just by chance, I got to know the chicken, holding them, stroking them gently and felt the warmth under their feathers.  These feelings got into my memories.  The golden brown hens were my favorite.  They seem to be the best mum!  The thought of painting them terrified me.  However, as usual, I closed my eyes and decided to jump in.  "At least I try" I thought to myself.  I paint and I paint imagining the day I felt their body in my arm..  when I finished, I was surprised with my own picture!  That childhood memory has never gone away!

Striking  Bold Brush Strokes, Watercolor Painting Birds, Farm Animals, Chicken in Farm Yard
Striking  Bold Brush Strokes, Watercolor Painting Birds, Farm Animals, Chicken in Farm Yard
If you have any queries relating to the painting, please leave me a message via the contact form gadget on the top right corner of the blog.  Thank you for your interest

No comments:

Post a Comment