Friday 29 August 2014

FARM YARD PARTY, Watercolor Painting Farm Animals, Chicken

The third paintings of the bold stroke style fulfilled my thirst of visualizing and reconciling with my memories, my dream to play and have fun in the farm.  The fun that I could have never had if I had not started the series.  Looking at the finished painting, memories flooded back and hold me in the farm yard dream for a while, a farm yard party.  I might have been the hen wondering what on earth going on in the back!  

Striking  Bold Brush Strokes, Watercolor Painting Birds, Farm Animals, Chicken in Farm Yard
Striking  Bold Brush Strokes, Watercolor Painting Birds, Farm Animals, Chicken in Farm Yard
If you have any queries relating to the painting, please leave me a message via the contact form gadget on the top right corner of the blog.  Thank you for your interest

No comments:

Post a Comment