Sunday 24 August 2014

PASSAGE ROCK VINEYARD, Watercolor Painting Landscape

There are 27 vineyards on this tiny island with a surface area of 92 km2 and a population of  8,730 permanent residents.  The island is only 17.7 km from Auckland city.  I seem to always have a variety of views to paint.  I cover multiple subjects because I am surrounded with truly beautiful scenes,  That's my excuse to paint this boutique stunning vineyard to note the love of wine of the island.  Feel the heat I used the high key contrast to depict the New Zealand summer on the island.  Later I discovered this vineyard by the sea is a hidden local gem! 
Stunning Watercolor Painting Landscape, Waiheke, Auckland, New Zealand 29.5x42cm
Stunning Watercolor Painting Landscape, Waiheke, Auckland, New Zealand, 29.5x42cm
If you have any queries relating to the painting, please leave me a message via the contact form gadget on the top right corner of the blog.  Thank you for your interest

No comments:

Post a Comment