Tuesday 2 September 2014

TEA BREAK, Watercolor Painting Still Life with Flowers

Time for a cup of tea.  From time to time, I hit a refresh button to relax, regain and find some new inspiration.  If I am flooded with ideas, I'll take a long walk to clear my head and let excitement settled down.  Then one will surface, that's the one I would go for.  Others will sink into subconscious as reserves.  If I had no idea, I would practice brush strokes.  It helps me to think and relax.  A quick painting like this one is a stress relieving technique!  

A relaxing, casual watercolor style was used to depict a relaxing moment.  Light, shade, positive and negative forms have a dance from realistic to abstract...Simple things in life can give lots of comfort.  Cool tone was used for relaxed atmosphere.  A quiet moment in the sun helps me to complete the painting before the tea get cold!  A little technique I used for speed painting.  The quicker the painting the sooner I get to the cup! 
Wonderful Watercolor Painting Still life with Daisies on paper size, 29.5 x 42 cm
Wonderful Watercolor Painting Still life with Daisies on paper size, 29.5 x 42 cm 
If you have any queries relating to the painting, please leave me a message via the contact form gadget on the top right corner of the blog.  Thank you for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment