Thursday 29 October 2015

Late Winter by the Moor, Watercolour Painting Landscape

I had an idea to explore this scene for a long time.  The day came and we set out to paint it.  I like the tranquility and quietness of the moment in between winter and spring.  It is natural and peaceful.  I used strong colours to capture the contrast and stark feeling of seasons reflecting in foliage of the place and the clear fresh air and sky above with its reflection in water... best still there was still time for a warm cup of tea! :-)  I came home with a painting and its fresh air in my lungs.  I was more than happy! :-)
I had an idea to explore this scene for a long time.  The day came and we set out to paint it.  I like the tranquility and quietness of the moment in between winter and spring.  It is natural and peaceful.  I used strong colours to capture the contrast and stark feeling of seasons reflecting in foliage of the place and the clear fresh air and sky above with its reflection in water... best still there was still time for a warm cup of tea! :-)  I came home with a painting and its fresh air in my lungs.  I was more than happy! :-)
Quiet and peaceful day in the moor

No comments:

Post a Comment