Saturday 21 November 2015

As Time Passes By, Watercolour Sketch, Landscape

On an old piece of paper, a thought came to me, something from memory but nothing in particular.  It was a mood of poetry without words.  I dipped a brush in water and a grey mix, a muddy spot on the palette.  I do not normally paint in grey tone but it suited the moment.  It was an experiment in painting but a moment of living in life.  This was the result.  

Yes, "live more and paint less" is also a well known technique of many painters... painting came with poetry.  I kept this note as a memoir..   part of a journey..  I let the art to decide where it will take me...  well! actually I like to relax for a bit..  but just can't stop! :-)
On an old piece of paper, a thought came to me, something from memory but nothing in particular.  It was a mood of poetry without words.  I dipped a brush in water and a grey mix, a muddy spot on the palette.  I do not normally paint in grey tone but it suited the moment.  It was an experiment in painting but a moment of living in life.  This was the result.  Yes, "live more and paint less" is also a well known of many painters... painting came with poetry.  I kept this note as a memoir..   part of a journey..  I let the art to decide where it will take me...
Watercolour from Imagination, Freehand Sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment