Thursday 5 November 2015

Boats and Puddle, Watercolour Painting, Marine

En Plein Aire painting at the Royal Akarana Boat Club is always technically challenging.  There are so much to choose.  To keep going at painting art, I have to find varieties to stretch boundaries. That is probably the reason I feel excited at the opportunity.  This time I chose the close view of the boat yard.  Gazing, drawing, painting in a nice day with fine weather on the seaside like this is very hard because on the other side of me is just wanting to sit on a comfortable chair with a drink and a view.  I kept on regardless.  It was hard work but I felt happy that I had tried!

A little persistence and discipline can go a long way!

 En Plein Aire painting at the Royal Akarana Boat Club is always technically challenging.  There are so much to choose.  To keep going at painting art, I have to find varieties to stretch boundaries. That is probably the reason I feel excited at the opportunity.  This time I chose the close view of the boat yard.  Gazing, drawing, painting in a nice day with fine weather on the seaside like this is very hard because on the other side of me is just wanting to sit on a comfortable chair with a drink and a view.  I kept on regardless.  It was hard work but I felt happy that I had tried!  A little persistence and discipline can go a long way!
Wonderful En Plein Air Painting day at the Royal Akarana Yatch Club, Auckland, NZ

No comments:

Post a Comment