Wednesday 11 June 2014

Yellow Eyed Penguin,Watercolor Painting Birds

GLOBAL WARMING ON ANTARCTICA!

Something to think about!  the effect of climate change is more than I thought.. may the human spirit triumph!
I painted a series of Penguins for that thought!
Here is the Yellow Eye Penguin with the rising sea behind her!

Walk the beach with me!  Feel the wet sand between the toes!  Feel the breeze and the lullaby from the sea!
Magnificent Antarctic Sea Bird Painting, Watercolor on paper 10"x12",  Affordable Original Fine Art Available for Sale USD $150
Magnificent Antarctic Sea Bird Painting, Watercolor on paper
10"x12"
Watercolor often put me into a frantic mode.  I got to work quickly, instinctively and impulsively.  That made watercolor painting exciting.  Soon after I finished, I sat backed and had a good look at the painting.  I knew the birds get me to think about their survival.  They get me to think about global warming that has affected us all.  How fragile we all are


If you have any queries relating to the painting, please leave me a message via the contact form gadget on the top right corner of the blog.  Thank you for your interest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment